Where to find skip hire in WV6
Skip hire in
When you decide to use our skip hire activity, you will find that we provide fast bringing of your chosen skip and the best feasible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the area and can even support you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Size of skips
We have a wide range of skips for in . Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to deal with whatever situation is needed.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and require to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can help you take the appropriate skip
We have a highly trained unit of advisers at our base who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a trustworthy cheap, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in sizes
When you decide to hire a skip in , we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposal.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The volume of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will obviously reflect the quantity of junk you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste ordinarily requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in prices and to check availability.
Why you should rent a skip for housing improvements
For anyone who is in the middle of a domestic improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are usually the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the price tag on the hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to calculate how much waste you are likely to generate, otherwise you can end up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. In addition, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
The moment it comes to Selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much gunk you may need to throw away. It’s better to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your needs, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are lots of skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the smallest containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are well suited for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These types of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can hold a sizable amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement assignments, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. For even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, which range from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available different sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are suitable for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that impacts the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you should pay. However, this is not always the case. A large number of skip hire companies now offer regarding longer intervals, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to complete. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want permit extensions and renewals from the council before placing the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 30 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they might save you the trouble and make application for a grant before putting the container on the road. If this happens, make sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around 14 days but you should still examine the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, when there is no room outside your house, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a van and wait while you load all the garbage on it.
These are just some of your options for finding a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.