Where to find skip hire in Westminster W1J
Skip hire in Westminster
When you decide to use our skip hire Westminster aid, you will find that we provide rapid delivery of your chosen skip and the best possible prices on the market. We offer a free pick up service to all customers within the Westminster area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional price.
Type of skips
We have an ample range of skips for hire in Westminster. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to deal with whatsoever situation is needed.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and require to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can assist you choose the right skip
We have a highly disciplined team of advisers at our base who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable cheap, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Westminster sizes
When you decide to hire a skip in Westminster, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The content of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will obviously reflect the amount of waste you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste ordinarily requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Westminster prices and to check availability.
So why it is important to lease a skip when doing domestic improvements
If you are in the middle of a home improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are often the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to calculate how much waste you are likely to make, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. Furthermore, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
The moment it comes to selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much rubbish you require to throw away. It’s preferable to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your requirements, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are many skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the most compact containers available. They are suitable both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are ideal for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can carry a large amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement jobs, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. For even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is advantageous for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they might require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The prices of these skips vary because they are available different sizes ranging from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are well suited for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How much time you will be employing a skip for is another factor that influences the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you should pay. However, this is not always the case. Many skip hire companies now offer regarding longer intervals, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to end. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will need license extensions and renewals from the council before adding the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 30 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and obtain a support before putting the container on the road. In the event that this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a couple weeks but you should still examine the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, when there is no room outside your property, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a lorry and wait while you load all the rubbish on it.
These are generally just some of your options for hiring a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.