Low cost skip hire in Westminster W1D
Low cost Skip hire in Westminster
When you prefer to use our skip hire Westminster activity, you will comprehend that we give rapid conveyance of your chosen skip and the best feasible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Westminster area and can even support you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Size of skips
We have an ample range of low cost skips for rent in Westminster. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to cope with whatever size job is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can help you choose the right skip
We have a highly disciplined team of advisers at our base who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a trustworthy affordable, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Westminster sizes
When you choose to hire a skip in Westminster, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposal.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will manifestly reflect the amount of junk you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste commonly requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Westminster prices and to check availability.
Why you should rent a skip for residence improvements
For anyone who is in the middle of a habitation improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are usually the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the price tag on the hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When getting a skip, it’s important to imagine how much waste you are likely to generate, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. In addition, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
When it comes to Selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much junk you require to throw away. It’s far better to hire a skip which is a little bigger than the needs you have, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are several skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the most compact containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are ideal for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can keep a sizable amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement jobs, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Intended for even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are the largest available in the UK, starting from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they might require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The prices of these skips vary because they are available different sizes which range from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are suitable for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How much time you will be employing a skip for is another factor that impact on the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you should pay. However, this is not always the case. Many skip hire companies now offer regarding longer intervals, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to end. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want permit extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 31 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they could save you the trouble and make application for a grant before putting the container on the road. If perhaps this happens, make sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a fortnight but you should still examine the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, when there is no room outside your house, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a van and wait while you load all the garbage on it.
These are just some of your options for getting a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.