Where to find skip hire in PH8
Skip hire in
When you select to use our skip hire aid, you will feel that we offer prompt conveyance of your chosen skip and the best possible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the area and can even assist you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Size of skips
We have a wide range of skips for rent in . Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to act with whatsoever situation is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and require to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can aid you choose the right skip
We have a highly trained team of advisers at our base who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable inexpensive, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in sizes
When you choose to hire a skip in , we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposal.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will evidently reflect the quantity of trash you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste commonly requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in prices and to check availability.
So why it is important to lease a skip when doing housing improvements
For anyone who is in the middle of a habitation improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips in many cases are the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When getting a skip, it’s important to calculate how much waste you are likely to make, otherwise you can end up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. Furthermore, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
Once it comes to selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much junk you will need to throw away. It’s far better to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your needs, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are numerous skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the most compact containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are suitable for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These kinds of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can hold a sizable amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement tasks, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Pertaining to even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is advantageous for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are the largest available in the UK, which range from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they need a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The prices of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes ranging from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are ideal for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that impact on the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you should pay. However, this is not always the case. A large number of skip hire companies now offer regarding longer periods, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to finish. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you should have permit extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at least one month.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they might save you the trouble and make application for a grant before putting the container on the road. In the event that this happens, ensure you still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a couple weeks but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if there is no room outside your house, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may even bring a van and wait while you load all the garbage on it.
These are generally just some of your options for getting a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.