Where to find skip hire in Hazlemere HP15
Skip hire in Hazlemere
When you opt to use our skip hire Hazlemere aid, you will comprehend that we offer fast bringing of your chosen skip and the finest feasible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Hazlemere area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Type of skips
We have an ample range of skips for hire in Hazlemere. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to cope with whatsoever size job is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can help you choose the right skip
We have a highly disciplined unit of advisers at our structure who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable cheap, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Hazlemere sizes
When you opt to hire a skip in Hazlemere, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposal.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The content of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will manifestly reflect the quantity of waste you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste usually requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Hazlemere prices and to check availability.
Why you should hire a skip for domicile improvements
Should you be in the middle of a habitation improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are usually the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the cost of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When hiring a skip, it’s important to estimate how much waste you are likely to generate, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. Similarly, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
When it comes to selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much junk you may need to throw away. It’s far better to hire a skip that is a little bigger than the needs you have, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are lots of skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the tiniest containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are suitable for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These types of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can keep a large amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement jobs, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. For even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, which range from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available different sizes which range from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are well suited for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that affects the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you need to pay. However, this is not always the case. Many skip hire companies now offer regarding longer durations, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to end. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will need license extensions and renewals from the council before adding the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 31 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they could save you the trouble and get a license before putting the container on the road. If perhaps this happens, ensure you still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a couple weeks but you should still examine the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if you have no room outside your property, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may also bring a truck and wait while you load all the rubbish on it.
These are just some of your options for getting a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.