Where to find skip hire in Gillingham ME7
Skip hire in Gillingham
When you choose to use our skip hire Gillingham activity, you will conclude that we offer prompt delivery of your chosen skip and the best doable prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Gillingham area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional price.
Range of skips
We have an ample range of skips for hire in Gillingham. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to deal with whatsoever size job is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can assist you choose the right skip
We have a highly trained unit of advisers at our base who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a trustworthy inexpensive, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Gillingham sizes
When you decide to hire a skip in Gillingham, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will evidently reflect the amount of waste you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste commonly requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Gillingham prices and to check availability.
For what reason it is important to hire a skip when doing residence improvements
For anyone who is in the middle of a habitation improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are usually the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the cost of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When getting a skip, it’s important to imagine how much waste you are likely to create, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. Similarly, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you might do without.
What size skip do you need?
The moment it comes to choosing the right size, you first have to find out how much gunk you require to throw away. It’s better to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your requirements, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are many skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the most compact containers available. They are suited to both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are well suited for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can carry a large amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement tasks, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Pertaining to even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are the largest available in the UK, starting from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are suitable for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How long you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that impact on the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you should pay. However, this is not always the case. Many skip hire companies now offer regarding longer periods, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to complete. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want license extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at least one month.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and make application for a grant before putting the container on the road. In the event that this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a couple weeks but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, when there is no room outside your property, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a truck and wait while you load all the junk on it.
These are generally just some of your options for finding a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.