Where to find skip hire in Chawleigh EX18
Skip hire in Chawleigh
When you decide to use our skip hire Chawleigh company, you will feel that we provide fast delivery of your chosen skip and the best feasible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Chawleigh area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional price.
Range of skips
We have an ample range of skips for in Chawleigh. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to cope with whatever size job is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and require to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can assist you take the right skip
We have a highly disciplined team of advisers at our structure who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a trustworthy affordable, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Chawleigh sizes
When you decide to hire a skip in Chawleigh, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The content of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will obviously reflect the amount of junk you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste usually requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Chawleigh prices and to check availability.
Why you should rent a skip for housing improvements
Should you be in the middle of a domestic improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are often the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the cost of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to approximate how much waste you are likely to generate, otherwise you can end up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. Similarly, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
Once it comes to picking out the right size, you first have to find out how much gunk you may need to throw away. It’s better to hire a skip which is a little bigger than your requirements, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are lots of skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the tiniest containers available. They are suitable both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are suitable for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can carry a huge amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement jobs, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Intended for even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is advantageous for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are the largest available in the UK, which range from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they need a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes which range from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are ideal for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be employing a skip for is another factor that affects the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more will have to pay. However, this is not always the case. Many skip hire companies now offer regarding longer times, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to end. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will require license extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at least one month.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they might save you the trouble and obtain a grant before putting the container on the road. If perhaps this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a fortnight but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if there is no room outside your house, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they provides you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a truck and wait while you load all the garbage on it.
These are generally just some of your options for finding a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.