Where to find skip hire in Bedford MK40
Skip hire in Bedford
When you decide to use our skip hire Bedford aid, you will feel that we furnish prompt conveyance of your chosen skip and the finest feasible prices on the market. We offer a free pick up service to all customers within the Bedford area and can even assist you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Range of skips
We have an ample range of skips for in Bedford. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to deal with whatsoever situation is needed.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of home waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can aid you select the right skip
We have a highly disciplined team of advisers at our base who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable cheap, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Bedford sizes
When you decide to hire a skip in Bedford, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposal.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The content of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will manifestly reflect the amount of waste you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste ordinarily requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Bedford prices and to check availability.
Why you should hire a skip for residence improvements
If you are in the middle of a home improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips in many cases are the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the price tag on the hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When hiring a skip, it’s important to approximate how much waste you are likely to make, otherwise you can end up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. In addition, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
The moment it comes to choosing the right size, you first have to find out how much rubbish you require to throw away. It’s better to hire a skip that is a little bigger than the needs you have, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are lots of skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the smallest containers available. They are suited to both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are ideal for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These kinds of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can hold a large amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement jobs, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. For even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is advantageous for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, which range from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they need a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The prices of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes ranging from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are suitable for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that impacts the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you should pay. However, this is not always the case. Various skip hire companies now offer regarding longer intervals, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to end. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you should have license extensions and renewals from the council before adding the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at least one month.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and make application for a grant before putting the container on the road. In the event that this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a fortnight but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if you have no room outside your house, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may even bring a van and wait while you load all the junk on it.
These are generally just some of your options for hiring a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.