Where to find skip hire in Ashton-under-Lyne OL7
Skip hire in Ashton-under-Lyne
When you choose to use our skip hire Ashton-under-Lyne service , you will feel that we provide rapid delivery of your chosen skip and the finest possible prices on the market. We offer a free pick up service to all customers within the Ashton-under-Lyne area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional price.
Size of skips
We have a wide range of skips for hire in Ashton-under-Lyne. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to deal with whatsoever situation is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and require to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can support you decide the right skip
We have a highly trained team of advisers at our structure who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable cheap, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Ashton-under-Lyne sizes
When you decide to hire a skip in Ashton-under-Lyne, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The volume of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will manifestly reflect the amount of waste you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste usually requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Ashton-under-Lyne prices and to check availability.
Why you should rent a skip for home improvements
Should you be in the middle of a residence improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips in many cases are the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When getting a skip, it’s important to approximate how much waste you are likely to create, otherwise you can end up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. Similarly, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
When it comes to selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much trash you require to throw away. It’s preferable to hire a skip which is a little bigger than your needs, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are lots of skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the tiniest containers available. They are suitable both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are ideal for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These types of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can keep a huge amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement assignments, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Pertaining to even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips would be the the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The prices of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes which range from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are well suited for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How much time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that affects the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more will have to pay. However, this is not always the case. Various skip hire companies now offer regarding longer periods, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to complete. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want license extensions and renewals from the council before placing the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 30 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they might save you the trouble and get a license before putting the container on the road. In the event that this happens, ensure you still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a fortnight but you should still examine the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if there is no room outside your house, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may even bring a van and wait while you load all the junk on it.
These are just some of your options for getting a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.