Skip Hire in Westhoughton BL5
Skip hire in Westhoughton
When you decide to use our skip hire Westhoughton service , you will feel that we provide prompt bringing of your chosen skip and the best doable prices on the market. We offer a free pick up service to all customers within the Westhoughton area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Size of skips
We have a wide range of skips for in Westhoughton. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to deal with whatever situation is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of home waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can help you select the right skip
We have a highly disciplined unit of advisers at our structure who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable inexpensive, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Westhoughton sizes
When you decide to hire a skip in Westhoughton, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will evidently reflect the amount of junk you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste usually requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Westhoughton prices and to verify availability.
So why it is important to charter a skip when doing home improvements
If you are in the middle of a housing improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips in many cases are the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to estimate how much waste you are likely to make, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. In addition, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you might do without.
What size skip do you need?
Once it comes to Selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much trash you may need to throw away. It’s preferable to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your requirements, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are many skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the most compact containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are ideal for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These kinds of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can keep a large amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement projects, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. For even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is advantageous for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, which range from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they might require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The prices of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes ranging from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are well suited for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be employing a skip for is another factor that impact on the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you will need to pay. However, this is not always the case. Many skip hire companies now offer regarding longer periods, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to finish. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want permit extensions and renewals from the council before adding the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 31 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they could save you the trouble and obtain a license before putting the container on the road. If perhaps this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a couple weeks but you should still examine the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if you have no room outside your property, ensure you let the skip hire company know as they provides you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may even bring a lorry and wait while you load all the rubbish on it.
These are generally just some of your options for finding a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.