Skip Hire in Thame OX9
Skip hire in Thame
When you opt to use our skip hire Thame company, you will find that we furnish prompt conveyance of your chosen skip and the finest possible prices on the market. We offer a free pick up service to all customers within the Thame area and can even support you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Range of skips
We have an ample range of skips for in Thame. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to deal with whatever size job is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can aid you decide the appropriate skip
We have a highly trained team of advisers at our base who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable affordable, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Thame sizes
When you select to hire a skip in Thame, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposal.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will evidently reflect the quantity of junk you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste commonly requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Thame prices and to check availability.
How come it is important to charter a skip when doing home improvements
Should you be in the middle of a habitation improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are usually the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When hiring a skip, it’s important to calculate how much waste you are likely to create, otherwise you can end up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. In addition, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you may do without.
What size skip do you need?
The moment it comes to picking out the right size, you first have to find out how much junk you require to throw away. It’s preferable to hire a skip which is a little bigger than your needs, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are many skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the most compact containers available. They are suitable both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are suitable for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These kinds of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can hold a large amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement assignments, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Intended for even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is advantageous for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available different sizes which range from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are suitable for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be employing a skip for is another factor that affects the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you will need to pay. However, this is not always the case. A large number of skip hire companies now offer regarding longer times, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to complete. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want license extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 30 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and obtain a grant before putting the container on the road. In the event that this happens, ensure you still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a fortnight but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if there is no room outside your home, ensure you let the skip hire company know as they provides you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may also bring a truck and wait while you load all the junk on it.
These are just some of your options for getting a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.