Cheap skip hire in Wickham and Dunston NE16
Skip hire in Wickham and Dunston
When you prefer to use our skip hire Wickham and Dunston company, you will find that we offer quick delivery of your chosen skip and the finest possible prices on the market. We offer a free pick up service to all customers within the Wickham and Dunston area and can even assist you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Size of skips
We have an ample range of skips for in Wickham and Dunston. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to act with whatever situation is needed.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and require to get rid of home waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can assist you select the right skip
We have a highly trained unit of advisers at our base who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a trustworthy affordable, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Wickham and Dunston sizes
When you opt to hire a skip in Wickham and Dunston, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposal.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The volume of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will obviously reflect the amount of junk you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste usually requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Wickham and Dunston prices and to check availability.
Whatever you have to do to dispose of your habitation improvements
Should you be in the middle of a residence improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips tend to be the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the price tag on the hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to estimate how much waste you are likely to make, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. Similarly, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you might do without.
What size skip do you need?
Once it comes to Selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much trash you may need to throw away. It’s better to hire a skip which is a little bigger than your requirements, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are several skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the smallest containers available. They are suitable both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are well suited for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can keep a huge amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement projects, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Intended for even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips would be the the largest available in the UK, starting from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they need a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes which range from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are suitable for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that influences the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more will have to pay. However, this is not always the case. Many skip hire companies now offer regarding longer periods, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to complete. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you should have license extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 31 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and obtain a license before putting the container on the road. If perhaps this happens, ensure you still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a couple weeks but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, when there is no room outside your house, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they provides you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may even bring a truck and wait while you load all the trash on it.
These are just some of your options for finding a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.