Where to find skip hire in Weymouth DT4
Skip hire in Weymouth
When you opt to use our skip hire Weymouth activity, you will feel that we offer fast bringing of your chosen skip and the best possible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Weymouth area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional price.
Size of skips
We have an ample range of skips for in Weymouth. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to cope with whatever situation is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can assist you choose the appropriate skip
We have a highly trained team of advisers at our structure who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a trustworthy affordable, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Weymouth sizes
When you choose to hire a skip in Weymouth, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposal.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The content of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will evidently reflect the quantity of trash you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste usually requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Weymouth prices and to verify availability.
The things you have to do to deal with your home improvements
If you are in the middle of a habitation improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are often the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the cost of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When hiring a skip, it’s important to imagine how much waste you are likely to generate, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. Furthermore, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
The moment it comes to picking out the right size, you first have to find out how much junk you require to throw away. It’s preferable to hire a skip which is a little bigger than your needs, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are many skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the smallest containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are suitable for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can hold a sizable amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement projects, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. For even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, which range from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they need a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The prices of these skips vary because they are available different sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are well suited for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How long you will be employing a skip for is another factor that affects the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you will need to pay. However, this is not always the case. Various skip hire companies now offer regarding longer times, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to complete. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want license extensions and renewals from the council before adding the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 31 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they might save you the trouble and apply for a permit before putting the container on the road. In the event that this happens, ensure you still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a couple weeks but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, when there is no room outside your property, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a truck and wait while you load all the trash on it.
These are generally just some of your options for finding a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.