Where to find skip hire in Salisbury SP1
Skip hire in Salisbury
When you opt to use our skip hire Salisbury service , you will feel that we give quick delivery of your chosen skip and the best possible prices on the market. We offer a free pick up service to all customers within the Salisbury area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Type of skips
We have a wide range of skips for rent in Salisbury. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to cope with whatsoever situation is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can aid you decide the right skip
We have a highly disciplined unit of advisers at our structure who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable affordable, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Salisbury sizes
When you choose to hire a skip in Salisbury, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will evidently reflect the quantity of junk you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste commonly requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Salisbury prices and to verify availability.
Why you should hire a skip for housing improvements
For anyone who is in the middle of a residence improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips tend to be the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to imagine how much waste you are likely to make, otherwise you can end up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. Furthermore, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you may do without.
What size skip do you need?
The moment it comes to Selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much rubbish you may need to throw away. It’s better to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your requirements, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are many skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the most compact containers available. They are suitable both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are suitable for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These kinds of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can hold a huge amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement assignments, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. For even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they might require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available different sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are well suited for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be employing a skip for is another factor that impact on the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more will have to pay. However, this is not always the case. A large number of skip hire companies now offer regarding longer times, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to end. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will need license extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 31 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they could save you the trouble and apply for a permit before putting the container on the road. If this happens, ensure you still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around 14 days but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if you have no room outside your house, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they provides you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may even bring a lorry and wait while you load all the junk on it.
These are generally just some of your options for finding a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.