Where to find skip hire in Portstewart BT55
Skip hire in Portstewart
When you select to use our skip hire Portstewart company, you will feel that we offer rapid delivery of your chosen skip and the best feasible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Portstewart area and can even support you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Size of skips
We have an ample range of skips for hire in Portstewart. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to deal with whatsoever situation is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of home waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can assist you select the right skip
We have a highly disciplined team of advisers at our base who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a trustworthy affordable, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Portstewart sizes
When you decide to hire a skip in Portstewart, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will evidently reflect the quantity of waste you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste ordinarily requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Portstewart prices and to check availability.
Why you should rent a skip for domestic improvements
Should you be in the middle of a housing improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips in many cases are the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to approximate how much waste you are likely to create, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. Similarly, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you may do without.
What size skip do you need?
When it comes to picking out the right size, you first have to find out how much trash you will need to throw away. It’s better to hire a skip which is a little bigger than your needs, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are lots of skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the smallest containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are suitable for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These kinds of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can hold a huge amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement projects, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Intended for even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips would be the the largest available in the UK, starting from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they might require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available different sizes ranging from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are well suited for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How much time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that influences the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more will have to pay. However, this is not always the case. A large number of skip hire companies now offer regarding longer intervals, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to finish. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want license extensions and renewals from the council before placing the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 31 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they could save you the trouble and apply for a permit before putting the container on the road. If this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a couple weeks but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if you have no room outside your property, ensure you let the skip hire company know as they provides you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a truck and wait while you load all the trash on it.
These are generally just some of your options for getting a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.