Where to find skip hire in Longbenton NE12
Skip hire in Longbenton
When you choose to use our skip hire Longbenton activity, you will feel that we offer quick conveyance of your chosen skip and the finest possible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Longbenton area and can even assist you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Type of skips
We have a wide range of skips for hire in Longbenton. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to deal with whatever size job is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can aid you choose the appropriate skip
We have a highly trained unit of advisers at our base who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable affordable, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Longbenton sizes
When you select to hire a skip in Longbenton, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposal.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The content of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will manifestly reflect the amount of junk you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste commonly requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Longbenton prices and to check availability.
Why you should rent a skip for domestic improvements
Should you be in the middle of a domicile improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are usually the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to approximate how much waste you are likely to generate, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. Similarly, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you might do without.
What size skip do you need?
The moment it comes to Selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much trash you may need to throw away. It’s far better to hire a skip which is a little bigger than the needs you have, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are several skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the tiniest containers available. They are suitable both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are well suited for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These types of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can maintain a huge amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement assignments, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Intended for even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they might require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes which range from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are suitable for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that affects the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you need to pay. However, this is not always the case. A large number of skip hire companies now offer regarding longer intervals, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to finish. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want license extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 31 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and obtain a support before putting the container on the road. If this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a fortnight but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if there is no room outside your home, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a lorry and wait while you load all the trash on it.
These are generally just some of your options for getting a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.