Where to find skip hire in Lichfield WS13
Skip hire in Lichfield
When you prefer to use our skip hire Lichfield company, you will feel that we give rapid conveyance of your chosen skip and the best possible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Lichfield area and can even assist you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Type of skips
We have an ample range of skips for hire in Lichfield. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to cope with whatsoever situation is needed.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can aid you select the appropriate skip
We have a highly trained unit of advisers at our structure who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a trustworthy cheap, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Lichfield sizes
When you select to hire a skip in Lichfield, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will obviously reflect the quantity of waste you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste ordinarily requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Lichfield prices and to check availability.
For what reason it is important to contract a skip when doing housing improvements
Should you be in the middle of a residence improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips in many cases are the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to estimate how much waste you are likely to create, otherwise you can end up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. Furthermore, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you might do without.
What size skip do you need?
Once it comes to Selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much junk you require to throw away. It’s preferable to hire a skip which is a little bigger than your needs, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are several skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the most compact containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are well suited for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can keep a sizable amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement projects, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Intended for even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they might require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available different sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are ideal for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How long you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that affects the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you will need to pay. However, this is not always the case. Many skip hire companies now offer regarding longer intervals, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to end. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will need permit extensions and renewals from the council before adding the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 30 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and get a license before putting the container on the road. If this happens, ensure you still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around 14 days but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if there is no room outside your property, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may even bring a van and wait while you load all the garbage on it.
These are generally just some of your options for finding a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.