Where to find skip hire in Kingston Upon Thames KT2
Skip hire in Kingston Upon Thames
When you select to use our skip hire Kingston Upon Thames aid, you will conclude that we furnish quick conveyance of your chosen skip and the finest feasible prices on the market. We offer a free pick up service to all customers within the Kingston Upon Thames area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Type of skips
We have an ample range of skips for rent in Kingston Upon Thames. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to cope with whatever situation is needed.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can aid you decide the appropriate skip
We have a highly trained unit of advisers at our structure who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable affordable, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Kingston Upon Thames sizes
When you select to hire a skip in Kingston Upon Thames, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The volume of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will obviously reflect the amount of waste you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste usually requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Kingston Upon Thames prices and to check availability.
The things you have to do to dispose of your housing improvements
If you are in the middle of a home improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are usually the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When hiring a skip, it’s important to calculate how much waste you are likely to create, otherwise you can end up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. In addition, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you might do without.
What size skip do you need?
When it comes to picking out the right size, you first have to find out how much trash you require to throw away. It’s better to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your requirements, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are numerous skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the most compact containers available. They are suited to both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are well suited for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These kinds of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can keep a large amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement projects, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. For even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are well suited for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How much time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that impacts the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you should pay. However, this is not always the case. Various skip hire companies now offer regarding longer durations, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to end. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will require permit extensions and renewals from the council before placing the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at least one month.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and obtain a license before putting the container on the road. If perhaps this happens, ensure you still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a couple weeks but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if there is no room outside your property, ensure you let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may also bring a van and wait while you load all the rubbish on it.
These are just some of your options for hiring a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.