Where to find skip hire in Folkestone CT19
Skip hire in Folkestone
When you decide to use our skip hire Folkestone company, you will conceive that we offer quick bringing of your chosen skip and the finest feasible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Folkestone area and can even support you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional price.
Type of skips
We have a wide range of skips for rent in Folkestone. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to act with whatever size job is needed.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can help you decide the right skip
We have a highly trained team of advisers at our structure who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable inexpensive, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Folkestone sizes
When you opt to hire a skip in Folkestone, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The content of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will obviously reflect the amount of waste you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste ordinarily requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Folkestone prices and to check availability.
So why it is important to lease a skip when doing domestic improvements
For anyone who is in the middle of a habitation improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are usually the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the price tag on the hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to imagine how much waste you are likely to create, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. Similarly, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you may do without.
What size skip do you need?
The moment it comes to Selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much trash you will need to throw away. It’s far better to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your requirements, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are several skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the tiniest containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are well suited for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These kinds of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can maintain a large amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement jobs, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Pertaining to even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is advantageous for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips would be the the largest available in the UK, starting from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes which range from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are suitable for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How much time you will be employing a skip for is another factor that impact on the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you need to pay. However, this is not always the case. Various skip hire companies now offer regarding longer intervals, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to end. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will require license extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at least one month.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they might save you the trouble and make application for a grant before putting the container on the road. In the event that this happens, ensure you still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around 14 days but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if there is no room outside your property, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may even bring a lorry and wait while you load all the rubbish on it.
These are just some of your options for finding a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.