Where to find skip hire in Downpatrick BT30
Skip hire in Downpatrick
When you decide to use our skip hire Downpatrick aid, you will conclude that we offer fast delivery of your chosen skip and the best feasible prices on the market. We offer a free pick up service to all customers within the Downpatrick area and can even assist you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Type of skips
We have an ample range of skips for in Downpatrick. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to act with whatsoever size job is needed.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and require to get rid of home waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can support you choose the appropriate skip
We have a highly disciplined unit of advisers at our base who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a trustworthy affordable, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Downpatrick sizes
When you decide to hire a skip in Downpatrick, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will obviously reflect the amount of waste you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste ordinarily requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Downpatrick prices and to check availability.
So why it is important to contract a skip when doing domicile improvements
For anyone who is in the middle of a domestic improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are often the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the cost of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When getting a skip, it’s important to approximate how much waste you are likely to create, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. Furthermore, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
When it comes to selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much gunk you may need to throw away. It’s far better to hire a skip which is a little bigger than the needs you have, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are many skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the smallest containers available. They are suited to both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are ideal for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These types of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can carry a large amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement projects, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Pertaining to even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they need a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The prices of these skips vary because they are available different sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are ideal for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that affects the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you should pay. However, this is not always the case. A large number of skip hire companies now offer regarding longer times, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to finish. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want license extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at least one month.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and obtain a license before putting the container on the road. If perhaps this happens, make sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a fortnight but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if you have no room outside your property, ensure you let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a lorry and wait while you load all the trash on it.
These are just some of your options for hiring a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.