Where to find skip hire in Canterbury CT5
Skip hire in Canterbury
When you select to use our skip hire Canterbury aid, you will find that we furnish quick delivery of your chosen skip and the best feasible prices on the market. We offer a free pick up service to all customers within the Canterbury area and can even assist you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Type of skips
We have an ample range of skips for hire in Canterbury. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to act with whatsoever situation is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and require to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can help you select the right skip
We have a highly disciplined unit of advisers at our structure who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a trustworthy affordable, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Canterbury sizes
When you opt to hire a skip in Canterbury, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will manifestly reflect the quantity of waste you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste ordinarily requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Canterbury prices and to verify availability.
Whatever you have to do to dispose of your residence improvements
For anyone who is in the middle of a domicile improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are usually the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the price tag on the hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When getting a skip, it’s important to approximate how much waste you are likely to generate, otherwise you can end up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. Similarly, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you may do without.
What size skip do you need?
When ever it comes to selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much gunk you require to throw away. It’s preferable to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your requirements, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are lots of skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the smallest containers available. They are suitable both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are well suited for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can keep a sizable amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement assignments, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Pertaining to even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is advantageous for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they need a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are well suited for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How much time you will be employing a skip for is another factor that impacts the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you will need to pay. However, this is not always the case. Various skip hire companies now offer regarding longer periods, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to complete. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want permit extensions and renewals from the council before placing the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 31 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they might save you the trouble and apply for a permit before putting the container on the road. In the event that this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around 14 days but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, when there is no room outside your home, ensure you let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a lorry and wait while you load all the junk on it.
These are just some of your options for hiring a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.