Where to find skip hire in Bicester OX6
Skip hire in Bicester
When you opt to use our skip hire Bicester aid, you will feel that we give fast conveyance of your chosen skip and the best doable prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Bicester area and can even support you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Type of skips
We have a wide range of skips for in Bicester. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to deal with whatever size job is needed.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and require to get rid of home waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can support you take the right skip
We have a highly disciplined team of advisers at our base who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable cheap, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Bicester sizes
When you select to hire a skip in Bicester, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The content of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will evidently reflect the quantity of trash you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste usually requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Bicester prices and to check availability.
Everything you have to do to deal with your domicile improvements
If you are in the middle of a home improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are usually the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to estimate how much waste you are likely to create, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. Furthermore, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you may do without.
What size skip do you need?
The moment it comes to Selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much gunk you will need to throw away. It’s preferable to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your requirements, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are many skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the tiniest containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are suitable for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These kinds of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can hold a sizable amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement projects, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. For even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, which range from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they might require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are ideal for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How long you will be employing a skip for is another factor that affects the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more will have to pay. However, this is not always the case. A large number of skip hire companies now offer regarding longer periods, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to complete. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will need license extensions and renewals from the council before adding the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 30 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they might save you the trouble and obtain a grant before putting the container on the road. If perhaps this happens, make sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around 14 days but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if there is no room outside your house, ensure you let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may even bring a truck and wait while you load all the junk on it.
These are just some of your options for getting a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.