Where to find skip hire in B14
Skip hire in
When you prefer to use our skip hire activity, you will conclude that we furnish fast delivery of your chosen skip and the best feasible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the area and can even assist you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Range of skips
We have an ample range of skips for in . Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to deal with whatever situation is needed.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of home waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can support you decide the appropriate skip
We have a highly trained team of advisers at our structure who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable affordable, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in sizes
When you select to hire a skip in , we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposal.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will manifestly reflect the quantity of waste you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste commonly requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in prices and to verify availability.
Why you should rent a skip for residence improvements
Should you be in the middle of a housing improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are often the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the price tag on the hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to calculate how much waste you are likely to make, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. Furthermore, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
When it comes to selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much rubbish you may need to throw away. It’s better to hire a skip which is a little bigger than your requirements, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are several skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the tiniest containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are well suited for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These types of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can carry a large amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement jobs, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. For even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is advantageous for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available different sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are suitable for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that impacts the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more will have to pay. However, this is not always the case. Many skip hire companies now offer regarding longer periods, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to end. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will require permit extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at least one month.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they could save you the trouble and obtain a grant before putting the container on the road. In the event that this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a fortnight but you should still examine the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if there is no room outside your property, ensure you let the skip hire company know as they provides you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a lorry and wait while you load all the garbage on it.
These are generally just some of your options for hiring a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.