Skip Hire in Westminster WC2E
Skip hire in Westminster
When you opt to use our skip hire Westminster service , you will find that we furnish rapid conveyance of your chosen skip and the finest feasible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Westminster area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional price.
Size of skips
We have an ample range of skips for rent in Westminster. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to cope with whatever size job is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and require to get rid of home waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can support you choose the appropriate skip
We have a highly disciplined unit of advisers at our base who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a trustworthy inexpensive, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Westminster sizes
When you select to hire a skip in Westminster, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will evidently reflect the quantity of junk you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste usually requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Westminster prices and to verify availability.
So why it is important to lease a skip when doing residence improvements
If you are in the middle of a domicile improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are often the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the price tag on the hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When getting a skip, it’s important to estimate how much waste you are likely to make, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. Similarly, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you may do without.
What size skip do you need?
The moment it comes to selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much gunk you will need to throw away. It’s preferable to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your needs, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are lots of skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the smallest containers available. They are suited to both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are well suited for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These types of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can carry a sizable amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement projects, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Intended for even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are well suited for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that influences the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more will have to pay. However, this is not always the case. A large number of skip hire companies now offer regarding longer periods, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to end. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will need permit extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 31 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they might save you the trouble and obtain a support before putting the container on the road. If this happens, make sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a couple weeks but you should still examine the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, when there is no room outside your property, ensure you let the skip hire company know as they provides you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may also bring a lorry and wait while you load all the junk on it.
These are generally just some of your options for hiring a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.