Skip Hire in Presteigne LD8
Skip hire in Presteigne
When you select to use our skip hire Presteigne assistance, you will feel that we give rapid bringing of your chosen skip and the best feasible prices on the market. We offer a free pick up service to all customers within the Presteigne area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Type of skips
We have a wide range of skips for rent in Presteigne. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to cope with whatever size job is needed.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and require to get rid of home waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can assist you select the appropriate skip
We have a highly disciplined unit of advisers at our base who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a trustworthy affordable, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Presteigne sizes
When you decide to hire a skip in Presteigne, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will evidently reflect the amount of waste you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste commonly requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Presteigne prices and to verify availability.
So why it is important to lease a skip when doing habitation improvements
If you are in the middle of a home improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips tend to be the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When hiring a skip, it’s important to approximate how much waste you are likely to create, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. Similarly, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you may do without.
What size skip do you need?
When ever it comes to selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much junk you require to throw away. It’s better to hire a skip that is a little bigger than the needs you have, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are numerous skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the smallest containers available. They are suitable both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are suitable for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can keep a large amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement tasks, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. For even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, which range from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they need a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The prices of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes ranging from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are ideal for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How much time you will be employing a skip for is another factor that impact on the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you will need to pay. However, this is not always the case. Many skip hire companies now offer regarding longer periods, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to finish. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want permit extensions and renewals from the council before placing the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at least one month.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and make application for a grant before putting the container on the road. If perhaps this happens, ensure you still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around 14 days but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if you have no room outside your home, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may even bring a van and wait while you load all the garbage on it.
These are just some of your options for finding a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.