Skip Hire in Meopham Station DA13
Skip hire in Meopham Station
When you prefer to use our skip hire Meopham Station company, you will feel that we give prompt conveyance of your chosen skip and the finest feasible prices on the market. We offer a free pick up service to all customers within the Meopham Station area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Range of skips
We have an ample range of skips for hire in Meopham Station. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to cope with whatever size job is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can support you select the appropriate skip
We have a highly disciplined unit of advisers at our structure who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable inexpensive, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Meopham Station sizes
When you opt to hire a skip in Meopham Station, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The volume of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will evidently reflect the amount of junk you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste usually requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Meopham Station prices and to verify availability.
Why you should hire a skip for domestic improvements
Should you be in the middle of a home improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips in many cases are the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When hiring a skip, it’s important to approximate how much waste you are likely to make, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. Furthermore, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
The moment it comes to choosing the right size, you first have to find out how much gunk you require to throw away. It’s better to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your needs, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are many skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the smallest containers available. They are suitable both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are suitable for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These kinds of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can maintain a huge amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement projects, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Pertaining to even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips would be the the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The prices of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are suitable for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be employing a skip for is another factor that influences the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you will need to pay. However, this is not always the case. Various skip hire companies now offer regarding longer periods, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to complete. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want permit extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 30 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and obtain a grant before putting the container on the road. If perhaps this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around 14 days but you should still examine the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if you have no room outside your property, ensure you let the skip hire company know as they provides you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may also bring a truck and wait while you load all the trash on it.
These are generally just some of your options for hiring a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.