Skip Hire in Gravesend DA11
Skip hire in Gravesend
When you select to use our skip hire Gravesend company, you will conceive that we offer fast bringing of your chosen skip and the finest possible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Gravesend area and can even support you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional cost.
Size of skips
We have an ample range of skips for hire in Gravesend. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to act with whatsoever size job is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can assist you take the right skip
We have a highly trained team of advisers at our structure who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable inexpensive, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Gravesend sizes
When you select to hire a skip in Gravesend, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The content of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will obviously reflect the quantity of trash you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste usually requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Gravesend prices and to check availability.
Whatever you have to do to deal with your home improvements
If you are in the middle of a housing improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips tend to be the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the cost of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to estimate how much waste you are likely to create, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. Similarly, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
Once it comes to picking out the right size, you first have to find out how much gunk you will need to throw away. It’s better to hire a skip which is a little bigger than your needs, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are numerous skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the tiniest containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are well suited for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These kinds of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can maintain a huge amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement assignments, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Pertaining to even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they need a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The prices of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are well suited for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How long you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that impact on the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more will have to pay. However, this is not always the case. Various skip hire companies now offer regarding longer durations, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to finish. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will need license extensions and renewals from the council before adding the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at least one month.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and get a license before putting the container on the road. If this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a fortnight but you should still examine the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if you have no room outside your property, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may even bring a truck and wait while you load all the rubbish on it.
These are generally just some of your options for finding a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.