Skip Hire in East Ham E16
Skip hire in East Ham
When you decide to use our skip hire East Ham activity, you will feel that we provide quick conveyance of your chosen skip and the finest possible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the East Ham area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional price.
Type of skips
We have a wide range of skips for rent in East Ham. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to cope with whatsoever situation is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can help you take the appropriate skip
We have a highly trained unit of advisers at our base who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable affordable, friendly and competent skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in East Ham sizes
When you decide to hire a skip in East Ham, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposal.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The content of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will manifestly reflect the amount of junk you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste ordinarily requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in East Ham prices and to check availability.
Whatever you have to do to deal with your home improvements
Should you be in the middle of a home improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips tend to be the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the cost of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When hiring a skip, it’s important to imagine how much waste you are likely to make, otherwise you can end up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. Furthermore, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you might do without.
What size skip do you need?
The moment it comes to Selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much junk you may need to throw away. It’s far better to hire a skip which is a little bigger than the needs you have, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are many skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the smallest containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are suitable for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These types of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can keep a sizable amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement assignments, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Intended for even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is advantageous for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, which range from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they need a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The prices of these skips vary because they are available different sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are ideal for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that impact on the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you will need to pay. However, this is not always the case. Various skip hire companies now offer regarding longer times, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to complete. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you should have license extensions and renewals from the council before placing the skip on the road. Virtually all councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 31 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they might save you the trouble and obtain a support before putting the container on the road. If this happens, make sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around 14 days but you should still examine the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, when there is no room outside your house, ensure you let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a lorry and wait while you load all the trash on it.
These are just some of your options for getting a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.