Skip Hire in Dover CT16
Skip hire in Dover
When you select to use our skip hire Dover assistance, you will conceive that we provide prompt conveyance of your chosen skip and the finest feasible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Dover area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional price.
Type of skips
We have an ample range of skips for hire in Dover. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to act with whatsoever size job is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of home waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your house, it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can assist you decide the appropriate skip
We have a highly disciplined unit of advisers at our structure who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a trustworthy cheap, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Dover sizes
When you decide to hire a skip in Dover, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposal.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will evidently reflect the amount of waste you want to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste commonly requires a midi or mini skip. Larger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Dover prices and to verify availability.
Everything you have to do to dispose of your habitation improvements
If you are in the middle of a residence improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips in many cases are the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When getting a skip, it’s important to approximate how much waste you are likely to generate, otherwise you can end up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. Similarly, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste you could do without.
What size skip do you need?
When ever it comes to Selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much gunk you will need to throw away. It’s better to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your requirements, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are numerous skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the tiniest containers available. They are well suited for both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are ideal for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can keep a huge amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement assignments, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. For even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is advantageous for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are the largest available in the UK, which range from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they need a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes ranging from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are suitable for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How much time you will be employing a skip for is another factor that impacts the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more will have to pay. However, this is not always the case. Many skip hire companies now offer regarding longer intervals, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to finish. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will need license extensions and renewals from the council before placing the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 30 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they could save you the trouble and get a license before putting the container on the road. If perhaps this happens, make sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around 14 days but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if you have no room outside your property, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a van and wait while you load all the junk on it.
These are just some of your options for hiring a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.