Skip Hire in Colehill BH21
Skip hire in Colehill
When you opt to use our skip hire Colehill company, you will feel that we provide quick delivery of your chosen skip and the finest feasible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Colehill area and can even help you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional price.
Type of skips
We have a wide range of skips for in Colehill. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varying sizes to deal with whatever situation is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and require to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any type of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can support you choose the appropriate skip
We have a highly trained team of advisers at our structure who can advise you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable affordable, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Colehill sizes
When you decide to hire a skip in Colehill, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The content of these skips range from being able to stock 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will evidently reflect the amount of waste you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste commonly requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Colehill prices and to check availability.
How come it is important to hire a skip when doing home improvements
If you are in the middle of a domicile improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips tend to be the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the price tag on the hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When getting a skip, it’s important to calculate how much waste you are likely to make, otherwise you can end up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. Furthermore, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you might do without.
What size skip do you need?
When ever it comes to choosing the right size, you first have to find out how much rubbish you require to throw away. It’s preferable to hire a skip that is a little bigger than the needs you have, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are lots of skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the smallest containers available. They are suited to both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are suitable for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common conjunction to building sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can maintain a huge amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement jobs, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Pertaining to even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is useful for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are definitely the the largest available in the UK, which range from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they might require a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The prices of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes which range from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are well suited for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How much time you will be hiring a skip for is another factor that impact on the price. You may think that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you need to pay. However, this is not always the case. A large number of skip hire companies now offer regarding longer times, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to complete. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will require permit extensions and renewals from the council before putting the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at least one month.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and apply for a permit before putting the container on the road. If perhaps this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around a couple weeks but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if you have no room outside your property, ensure you let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a truck and wait while you load all the rubbish on it.
These are generally just some of your options for finding a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.