Skip Hire in Canterbury CT2
Skip hire in Canterbury
When you decide to use our skip hire Canterbury service , you will find that we provide prompt conveyance of your chosen skip and the best feasible prices on the market. We provide a free pick up service to all customers within the Canterbury area and can even assist you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional price.
Range of skips
We have a wide range of skips for hire in Canterbury. Whatsoever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to deal with whatsoever size job is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can assist you.
We can aid you select the right skip
We have a highly disciplined team of advisers at our base who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable affordable, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Canterbury sizes
When you choose to hire a skip in Canterbury, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposition.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you wish to hire will manifestly reflect the amount of trash you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste usually requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Canterbury prices and to check availability.
So why it is important to lease a skip when doing domicile improvements
Should you be in the middle of a domestic improvement task, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are usually the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the expense of hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When finding a skip, it’s important to imagine how much waste you are likely to create, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase costs. Furthermore, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you may do without.
What size skip do you need?
When ever it comes to selecting the right size, you first have to find out how much gunk you require to throw away. It’s preferable to hire a skip which is a little bigger than your needs, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are many skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. Like the name suggests, mini skips are the tiniest containers available. They are suitable both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are ideal for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These types of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can maintain a sizable amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement jobs, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. For even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is advantageous for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips are the largest available in the UK, ranging from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they need a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available in several sizes which range from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are suitable for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
How much time you will be employing a skip for is another factor that impact on the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more you should pay. However, this is not always the case. Many skip hire companies now offer regarding longer times, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to finish. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you should have permit extensions and renewals from the council before adding the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 30 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, may save you the trouble and get a license before putting the container on the road. If this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around 14 days but you should still examine the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if you have no room outside your house, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they can provide you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies may even bring a lorry and wait while you load all the garbage on it.
These are generally just some of your options for hiring a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.