Skip Hire in Bromley BR3
Skip hire in Bromley
When you prefer to use our skip hire Bromley company, you will find that we furnish fast delivery of your chosen skip and the best possible prices on the market. We offer a free pick up service to all customers within the Bromley area and can even assist you with obtaining an on road permit for any, skip, at an additional price.
Type of skips
We have a wide range of skips for rent in Bromley. Whatever your skip hire needs are – we can help!
We have skips of varied sizes to deal with whatsoever situation is required.
Moving house or building an extension? We have the right skip for you.
Perhaps you are having a de-clutter and need to get rid of household waste? Once again, we will have the perfect skip for you.
If you are undertaking any kind of commercial work on your property , it is often stipulated that you need a skip on site, and we can help.
We can support you select the appropriate skip
We have a highly disciplined unit of advisers at our structure who can inform you on the best skip to hire with us. We are a reliable affordable, friendly and efficient skip hire company. We can usually get a skip to you within less than 24 hours after booking.
Our skip hire in Bromley sizes
When you choose to hire a skip in Bromley, we have 6 standard sizes of skip at your disposal.
• Low-sided roll-on-off
• High-sided roll-on-off.
The capacity of these skips range from being able to store 25 to 35 bin bags in the mini skip, right up to to 210 bin bags in the high sided skip.
The type of skip that you want to hire will obviously reflect the amount of junk you wish to dispose of. As a general rule of thumb household or garden waste ordinarily requires a midi or mini skip. Bigger building and construction jobs, usually require the larger skip sizes.
Do give us a call today for the very best skip hire in Bromley prices and to verify availability.
Why you should rent a skip for housing improvements
If you are in the middle of a residence improvement job, you will likely have lots building waste to get rid of. Skips are often the most inexpensive waste removal solutions, but a number of things will influence the price tag on the hire. Size, permits, and the time of skip hire are some of these factors that you should take into account.
When hiring a skip, it’s important to approximate how much waste you are likely to generate, otherwise you can wrap up with a wrong size container, which can only increase the payment. Furthermore, a skip that’s too small will make you with leftover waste that you might do without.
What size skip do you need?
Once it comes to choosing the right size, you first have to find out how much junk you will need to throw away. It’s far better to hire a skip that is a little bigger than your requirements, rather than getting one that’s too small. There are lots of skip sizes to choose from, some of which are included below:
• Mini skips. As the name suggests, mini skips are the tiniest containers available. They are suited to both residential and commercial customers. Their capacity is equivalent to about 25 to 35 black bin bags (1-2 cubic yards), so they are ideal for small amount of waste.
• Midi skips. These kinds of bins are also popular with commercial and domestic consumers. Their capacity means about 35 to 45 black bin bags, or 3-4 cubic yards.
• Builders skip. This is a common addition to construction sites. Builders skips are available in 6-yard or 8-yard capacity (about 65 to 85 black black bin bags) and can carry a large amount of building waste. This type of skip is especially useful for home improvement jobs, where multiple jobs such as kitchen and bathroom renovations will be taking place at the same time.
• Maxi skip. Pertaining to even larger projects, a maxi skip is the best option. This 14-yard skip is advantageous for a number of commercial as well as large home renovation projects.
• RoRo skip. These Roll-on Roll-off skips would be the the largest available in the UK, starting from 20 to 40 yards. They’re mostly used for large commercial projects as they need a considerable amount of road space for placement.
• Lockable skips. The costs of these skips vary because they are available different sizes starting from 8 to 16 yards. Lockable containers are ideal for protecting your waste and ensuring that no-one else in your neighborhood uses them.
The skip hire period
The length of time you will be employing a skip for is another factor that impacts the price. You may feel that the longer you hire a skip for, the more will have to pay. However, this is not always the case. A large number of skip hire companies now offer regarding longer intervals, but only consider this option if your project is likely to take a few months to finish. Keep in mind that if you place the container on public land, you will want license extensions and renewals from the council before placing the skip on the road. Most councils only issue permits that are valid for a fortnight to at 31 days.
Depending on which skip hire company you choose, they might save you the trouble and make application for a grant before putting the container on the road. If this happens, be sure to still check that the hire company has a current permit in order to avoid fines. Most permits are only valid for around 14 days but you should still look into the the validity with your hire company.
You can skip the permit altogether (no pun intended) and just put the container on your own driveway. However, if you have no room outside your home, be sure to let the skip hire company know as they provides you with bags or other waste clearance schemes. Some companies will even bring a van and wait while you load all the trash on it.
These are just some of your options for getting a suitably-sized skip. Your biggest task is to locate a reputable skip hire company in your local area. The most convenient way is to look for such companies online.